The Best Acropolis Priority Ticket 2023
Choose our Priority Access and skip the entrance line of Athens’s most iconic monument.
About Priority entrance Acropolis Ticket
Step into the world of ancient Greece and immerse yourself in rich history with the Acropolis Priority Ticket. Purchase your ticket online and explore the awe-inspiring Acropolis at your leisure with our self-guided audio tour. Avoid crowds, skip long queues, and experience the magnificence of the Acropolis in a stress-free way.
Acropolis Priority Ticket
Visit the Athens Acropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the most famous monument of ancient Greece. Purchase your priority entrance ticket online and in advance, and skip the long lines.
Your Acropolis ticket will be emailed to you, along with instructions for downloading your audio tour. Once you’ve set up your ticket and audio guide, you can go directly to the monument. The entrance is reserved only for small group tours and Acropolis skip-the-line ticket holders.
Scan your ticket at the ticket-validating machines, and put on your headphones. Immerse yourself in the captivating history and interesting stories narrated by our licensed, professional guides while walking uphill and exploring the ancient landmark and its archaeological sites.
Explore Acropolis at your own pace! This archaeological wonder is one of Athens’s most instantly recognizable landmarks, so take time to appreciate its beauty and history.
Marvel at the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple dedicated to Athena, the goddess of war, and take in the breathtaking beauty of the Theater of Dionysus.
Visit the temple of Athena Nike, the Propylaea, Erechtheion, and the awe-inspiring Odeon of Herodes Atticus. Walk around Acropolis Hill and soak in the most incredible views of Athens and surrounding landscapes.
Rising above Greece’s capital, the Acropolis is a true testament to the magnificence of ancient Greek civilization and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness its excellence first-hand. Don’t miss out on the chance to make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Entrance to the Acropolis Museum and Acropolis Hill
- Time slot for Acropolis Hill
- Audio guide
- Skip-the-line access to Acropolis Museum (if option selected)
- Skip-the-line ticket to Olympieion Temple of Zeus, Ancient Agora, Roman Agora, Hadrian's Library, Aristotle's Lyceum, and Kerameikos (if option selected)
- Self-guided audio tours on your smartphone with offline content (if option selected)
- Hotel transfer
- Guided tour
- English, Greek, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
The ticket (printed or on your phone) needs to be presented at the validating machines at the south entrance of the Acropolis.
Enter Acropolis Hill seamlessly and explore the landmark of Western Civilization at your own pace by buying skip-the-line tickets.
Make sure to explore archaeological sites when visiting the Acropolis. See the Theater of Dionysus and visit the UNESCO-listed Parthenon Temple.
Enjoy a free audio tour included in the ticket, and take your time to visit the Greeks’ most famous monuments.
YOU CAN STOP LOOKING ELSEWHERE, WE’VE GOT THE BEST ACROPOLIS PRIORITY TICKET FOR YOU!
Book your Acropolis Ticket Right Away!
Good to know before you go
- Infants and children aged 0-5 and EU citizens under 25 receive free entry upon providing their ID at the ticket booth of the Acropolis site. Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth.
- Read some visiting tips before going and check the Acropolis opening hours.
- After booking your tickets, you will receive a separate email from the provider with links to your tickets and audio guides.
- We advise you to wear your most comfortable shoes suitable for walking on uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces.
- The Baggage and Stroller Check-in services don’t accept large luggage for security reasons.
- What to bring: passport or ID card, comfortable shoes, sunglasses and sun hat, water bottle, passport or ID card for children
- If you’re arriving by metro, Acropoli is the name of the closest metro station.
- The closest bus stop to the Acropolis is called Makriyianni. The bus stop is served by routes 24, 40, 57, 126, 134, A2, A3, and A4.
FAQ – Acropolis Priority Ticket
Are Acropolis priority entrance tickets worth it?Absolutely yes! The Acropolis Priority Ticket is definitely worth a bit of extra money because you’ll save so much time by not having to wait in a long queue, which means you can set aside more time for exploring the iconic ancient Greek monument.
How do skip the line tickets work at Acropolis?Skip the line tickets at the Acropolis allows you to bypass the long queues. Skipping waiting lines means having more time to enjoy the beauties of the site. We advise you to book priority tickets online and in advance since they are likely to sell out during the peak season. Also, keep in mind that South Entrance is meant only for tourists with priority entrance tickets and small group tours.
How do you skip the queue in Acropolis?You can skip the queue at the Acropolis by purchasing a Priority Ticket online and in advance. Use the benefit of skip-the-line access, and enjoy a stress-free adventure of Ancient Athens.
Should I buy Acropolis tickets in advance?We recommend you buy your tickets for the Acropolis in advance and online, especially if you want to skip the line or are visiting during the high season. Buying tickets in advance saves you a lot of time and any potential disappointment of tickets being sold out on the day of your visit.
LOOK NO FURTHER! BOOK YOUR PERFECT ACROPOLIS PRIORITY TICKET NOW!
Easy & Fast Booking Process
Incredible Sightseeing Experience
I felt so lucky to be able to walk around this magnificent place! I didn’t listen to the tour as my phone battery was low, but I was able to read about the sites as I walked around. I appreciated the fact this was an amazing place to visit but didn’t feel ripped off by the agencies as it was reasonably priced, unlike many other historical landmarks that I have visited.
Buying the skip-the-line of the Acropolis ticket online was the best decision ever! We really liked this tour as we could walk at our own pace all over the Acropolis, and the audio tour was very informative. We also visited the Acropolis Museum, Ancient Agora, and the National Archaeology Museum.
Book your Acropolis Priority Tickets Right Away!
- Free cancellation policy 24 hours in advance
- This ticket is valid for 1 day